The online Master of Public Administration (MPA) with a concentration in Public Management degree program is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills and competencies that can be applied broadly in administrative leadership positions across government, nonprofit, and private sectors.
This versatile program allows students to choose between a wide range of elective courses to tailor to their individual interests.
Students of the Public Administration, MPA (Public Management) program will gain skills to:
- Plan and implement innovative, efficient and effective strategies affecting constituencies ranging from the most vulnerable to the most affluent populations.
- Protect natural resources, build infrastructure systems and lead communities.
- Become a steward of the democratic way of life.
Students choose the online Master of Public Administration program because of the:
- High-quality curriculum from a distinguished, accredited university.
- Low tuition from a convenient, accessible location.
- Faculty members regarded as national and international scholars and leaders in the field of public administration.
- Flexible coursework offered 100% online, allowing for personal and skill development on a schedule that is conducive to busy professionals.
- A community of scholars and practitioners who share a deep commitment to effective teaching and rigorous research on public administration.