The online Master of Public Administration (MPA) with a concentration in Nonprofit Management degree program which is designed for students who wish to work in nonprofit organizations locally, nationally or internationally.
With a solid foundation in academic theory, applied research, experiential learning and internships, students will gain the tools to become visionary leaders and effectively manage in a democratic and diverse society.
Students of the Public Administration, MPA (Nonprofit Management) will gain skills to:
- Effectively and ethically lead and manage nonprofit institutions.
- Plan and implement innovative, efficient and effective strategies affecting constituencies ranging from the most vulnerable to the most affluent populations.
- Protect natural resources, build infrastructure systems and lead communities.
- Become a steward of the democratic way of life.
Students choose this MPA program because of the:
- High-quality curriculum from a distinguished, accredited university.
- Low tuition from a convenient, accessible location.
- Faculty members are regarded as national and international scholars and leaders in the field of public administration.
- Flexible coursework offered 100% online, allowing for personal and skill development on a schedule that is conducive to busy professionals.
- A community of scholars and practitioners who share a deep commitment to effective teaching and rigorous research on public administration.