The online Master of Public Administration (MPA) with a specialization in Criminology & Criminal Justice degree program prepares graduates for a career in public service. Students of this program build a strong foundation in public administration through coursework covering academic theory, applied research, experiential learning, and internships.
Students of the online Public Administration, MPA (Criminology & Criminal Justice) degree program gain the skills to:
- Make tough decisions regarding the allocation of resources while ensuring social equality.
- Generate solutions to crime in communities and enhance criminal justice policies and practices.
- Plan and implement innovative, effective and efficient strategies affecting constituencies ranging from the most vulnerable to the most affluent populations.
Students choose the online Master of Public Administration program because of the:
- High-quality curriculum from a distinguished, accredited university.
- Low tuition from a convenient, accessible location.
- Faculty members regarded as national and international scholars and leaders in the field of public administration.
- Flexible coursework offered 100% online, allowing for personal and skill development on a schedule that is conducive to busy professionals.
- A community of scholars and practitioners who share a deep commitment to effective teaching and rigorous research on public administration.