The online Master of Science in Medical Physiology (MEP) Program enhances students’ knowledge of physiology, the study of the function, mechanisms and biological processes that underpin the living human body, to set them up to meet their professional and educational goals.
Students choose the online Medical Physiology (MEP) program to:
- Enhance their knowledge in the areas of physiology.
- Increase their competitiveness for admissions into doctoral programs.
- Gain exposure in teaching health-related sciences.
The MEP Program is designed to be completed in two consecutive semesters, or one academic year for full time students. Part-time students have up to five years to complete the program.
The Medical Physiology (MEP) Program is designed for students seeking:
- Undergraduate college and university adjunct teaching positions, as well as junior/community college teaching positions in physiology.
- Improved competitiveness for admissions into a physiology (or physiology-related) PhD programs.
- Enhanced knowledge into physiology to improve their rank and earning potential in physiology-based, basic science and/or clinical research laboratories.
- A broadened and deeper knowledgebase in physiology to pursue medical school or health professional school admission.
With no research or thesis requirement, this program offers a flexible way to earn a Master of Science in medical physiology.