The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with a specialization in finance builds analytical skills to effectively manage the financial and investment decision-making involved in any organization.
Students choose this program because:
- The curriculum combines core competencies in-demand with employers with a flexible set of electives to make their degree fit their career path.
- World-class Big Ten faculty offers dynamic online learning experiences and courses backed by scholarly research and leads the conversation on what's next in business.
- The network of peers that spans multiple industries, job titles and geographic locations, who provide meaningful connections and exceptional peer-to-peer learning opportunities.
- The ability to partner with career professionals.
Core courses in this program provide students with comprehensive skills directly applicable to today's business world. Courses are delivered completely online, optimized for mobile access and offered in 8-week terms.
- Portfolio Management
- Options, Futures and Derivatives Securities
- Multinational Financial Analysis
- Capital Markets and Financial Institution
- Security Valuation and Buffett Investment Method
The online MBA degree program equips future business leaders with the qualitative and quantitative skills required to succeed in the business world of today and tomorrow. The program emphasizes managerial skills, team building, ethics, leadership and case analysis.