Join a community that believes in academic excellence through a curriculum that is relevant to the real world. All University of Nebraska colleges offer unique opportunities in research and hands-on experiences that are critical to gaining an edge in a competitive global marketplace.
With the resources, faculty and technology at Nebraska, you’ll collaborate, invent, research, contribute and succeed—all before you graduate. No matter what your ambition is, you can make it happen here.
To be accepted into this program you must have:
- A 3.0 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- Taken the TOEFL or IELTS (only required if English is not your native language).
- A written personal statement explaining why they want to pursue a Master of Applied Science degree. In addition, the student should describe how obtaining this degree will help your personal, career, and/or professional goals, as well as their level of commitment to the successful completion of this degree.
- Official or unofficial transcripts from all previous schools.
NOTE: If you reside in Kentucky, please contact a program adviser before applying.
To verify this program is permitted in your state, see our Distance Education State Authorization Dashboard.
Application Fee: $50
- Complete the online application. Use the "School Designation" section in online application to select program and area of concentration you wish to apply.
- Submit application fee.