Join a community that believes in academic excellence through a curriculum that is relevant to the real world. All University of Nebraska colleges offer unique opportunities in research and hands-on experiences that are critical to gaining an edge in a competitive global marketplace.
With the resources, faculty and technology at Nebraska, you’ll collaborate, invent, research, contribute and succeed—all before you graduate. No matter what your ambition is, you can make it happen here.
To be accepted into this program you must have:
- A bachelor's degree.
- A 3.0 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Taken the TOEFL (only required if English is not your native language).
- Taken the GRE. The GRE is required for applicants whose overall GPA is less than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or have received a C in one or more of the pre-requisite courses. Many factors are considered in evaluating an individual's application, but many successful applicants will have verbal, quantitative, and analytic writing GRE scores at or above the 40th percentile.
- A written personal statement. A one-page personal statement describing the applicants’ interest in and potential for contributing to the field, career objectives, self-assessment of personal skills and general preparation for succeeding in a program.
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one of the references must be academic (from a professor, instructor or faculty mentor).
- A professional resume or CV.
- Official transcripts from all previous schools.
To verify this program is permitted in your state, see our Distance Education State Authorization Dashboard.
Application Fee: $60
- Complete the online application. Use the "School Designation" section in online application to select program and area of concentration you wish to apply.
- Submit application fee.