Business Administration, BS (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Why Pursue This Program
The online Logistics and Supply Chain Management program is a concentration option of the University of Nebraska at Omaha's Business Administration, BS program. This concentration is designed for those who want to focus on supply chain management within organizations.
Students of this program focus on these areas of supply chain management:
- Logistics (transportation management and scheduling)
- Procurement (purchasing and materials management)
- Effective resource management (lean manufacturing and lean supply chain management)
- The three pillars of sustainable supply chains (people, profit and planet)
The concentration offered by the University of Nebraska at Omaha's Department of Management.
Students choose this concentration to:
- Gain cutting-edge research on management practice and leadership in the area of supply chain management.
- Learn new ideas and solve management problems in a hands-on learning environment.
- Obtain skills in building and leading organizations to help all organizations succeed - from start-ups to Fortune 500 firms.
- Excel in both the technical and interpersonal sides of management.
Undergraduate students who complete a degree from UNO's College of Business Administration earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with at least one area of concentration in business.
What's it like to take a program online?
Quality learning experience
The University of Nebraska has offered distance education courses for more than 100 years so you can expect a quality, rigorous experience. Online courses are often highly interactive with faculty and students communicating through e-mail, discussion forums and chat groups. You’ll have direct access to world-class faculty – researchers who are experts in their fields or practitioners with real-world experience. Also, you’ll be part of a community of learners and can benefit from the perspectives of students from across the globe.
Online learning gives you the flexibility and freedom to attend your classes wherever is convenient to you. You can save time and money by being able to continue to work and by avoiding relocation or travel costs. You will be required to complete assignments in a certain timeframe, but in most instances, you can log in and complete coursework during the time of day that works best for you. You aren’t tied to a specific class time.
Service you expect from a leading University
Online learners at the University of Nebraska have access to the same student services available to on-campus students. An academic adviser will guide you along your journey, library services are available to help you excel in your program and career services are available when you are ready to take your next step. These are just a few of the services in place to help you succeed.