The library science programs from the University of Nebraska at Omaha are designed to prepare students for the changing nature of skills required for 21st-century public, academic and special libraries.
• Respected, affordable University
• Generous transfer credit policy inclusive of previous credits
• Real-world application utilizing field site experiences
• Local and regional professional networks
• High employment placement rates
• Engaged advising from award-winning faculty
• Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission meeting eligibility requirements for students seeking to pursue a graduate degree