Complaint | University of Nebraska Online

Complaint Process

Should you have a complaint against the University of Nebraska and are a resident of the state of Nebraska, follow the process outlined by Nebraska Revised Statute 85-2418.

Should you have a complaint against the University of Nebraska and wish to file a complaint in your home state of residence you may find the appropriate contact information on the State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO) Association website. For residents of the state of Texas, please see THECB Rules 1.110-112.

For matters regarding the University of Nebraska at Kearney, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, University of Nebraska at Omaha and University of Nebraska at Omaha campuses, follow the process outlined here.

For matters regarding Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture, visit this page.

Should your issue not be resolved through the processes outlined above, visit Nebraska’s Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education (CCPE) for more information.