Undergraduate Admissions - Lincoln Campus
Apply and be admitted to UNL Undergraduate Admissions:
- Complete an application for undergraduate admissions.
- Choose the student type that best describes you to be taken to the appropriate form.
- Pay the $45 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit your transcripts for proof of high school graduation or its equivalent such as a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). If you have completed any post-secondary credits, submit those transcripts as well.
- If your first language is not English, demonstrate English proficiency.
Application materials may be sent to:
Office of Admissions
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
1410 Q Steet
Lincoln, NE 68588-0417
402.472.2023 or 800.742.8800