Your Academic Partner
The University of Nebraska Online is NU's collaborative online initiative providing access to academically-respected degrees offered online by the four campuses of the University of Nebraska and University of Nebraska High School.
NU Online continues the University of Nebraska's long history of providing high-quality, flexible distance education programs designed to meet the needs of a diverse set of learners, helping build your career and enhance your life.
One University, Four Campuses, 100+ Online Programs
Online degrees and programs found on this website are offered by the four campuses of the University of Nebraska system:
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
A University of Nebraska Degree Wherever You Are
University of Nebraska online programs give adult learners from around the world access to the opportunity to be taught by the same expert faculty who teach at the four University of Nebraska campuses. Their online courses are challenging, current and relevant. We attract highly qualified, strongly motivated, undergraduate, graduate and professional students who are serious about their education.
NU faculty and staff are extraordinarily responsive to student needs, creating a highly interactive community of learners that encourages and values collaboration between professors and students. As a result, you will be well equipped to achieve your academic goals, and to immediately apply what you learn in the workplace.
When you choose an online program from the University of Nebraska, you receive:
- The same high quality education and student services that we offer our on-campus students
- A degree from the University of Nebraska – diplomas and transcripts for online students are identical to those of on-campus students
- Campuses that are fully accredited regionally by the Higher Learning Commission—a commission of the North Central Association—and many programs that also carry accreditation by prestigious associations in specific fields
- Highly competitive tuition and fees
- Access to outstanding library services, technical support, financial aid advisers and other professionals who are committed to helping you achieve your educational and career goals