University of Nebraska High School
Students in all 50 states and more than 100 countries have chosen the University of Nebraska High School (UNHS) to earn:
- High school credits that transfer to their local schools
- An accredited high school diploma
Established in 1929, UNHS has extensive experience in serving students at a distance. Through the online format, courses are available 24/7, 365, and teachers, an academic advisor and administration assist students and schools.
UNHS’ accreditation from AdvancED and the Nebraska Department of Education assures students a high-quality education that allows for credits to easily transfer to other schools. Core courses are also NCAA-approved.
With its rigorous, college-prep curriculum, UNHS prepares students for the next step in their education. Students who have earned a UNHS diploma have gone on to several prestigious universities including West Point, Columbia and Stanford.
Students enrolled at their local high schools have also used UNHS to:
- Take courses not offered at their schools such as Advanced Placement® and career
- Stay on the path to graduation
- Gain scheduling flexibility
More than 100 core, elective and Advanced Placement® courses are available within eight subject areas, including:
- Career and Technical Education
- English and Language Arts
- Health and Physical Education
- Natural Sciences
- Social Studies
- Visual and Performing Arts
- World Languages
For more information, please visit the University of Nebraska High School website