Prospective Online Students
University of Nebraska degree, certificate and endorsement programs are offered by the four campuses of the University of Nebraska.
When you select a program of study, you will be assigned to the appropriate home campus where you will apply for admission, be assigned an academic adviser, enroll in courses and pay tuition and fees.
For some programs, courses are offered by more than one campus—but you will always be considered a student of your University of Nebraska home campus. Undergraduate degrees and certificates are issued by the home campus; all graduate degrees are issued by the University of Nebraska.
Whether you are interested in a single class or a complete degree program, you must first apply and be admitted.
Each campus has its own admission requirements:
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
Steps to Admission
- Find the right program for you from the Areas of Study list or degree type list.
- Review program information, including admissions requirements or other requirements that may be specific to that program.
- If you need additional information call or e-mail our educational representatives at 888.622.0332 or email@example.com. You may also want to explore our student success tips and the student services we offer our online students.
Complete the application form(s) and you're on your way to a respected degree, certificate or endorsement from the University of Nebraska. Welcome!
Search for Programs